Stephanie is a nationally certified personal trainer who specializes in weight loss programs, macro coaching, holistic health counseling, and custom training routines. She is also is a licensed massage therapist at Body and Mind Massage, located directly on site at Jada Blitz Fitness. As a fitness professional since 2010, Stephanie takes her clients’ health and wellness personally, working alongside them to help them achieve all of their fitness goals through determination and dedication. She thinks of every client as an extension of herself and holds them accountable for the success of their relationship.
A former “couch potato”, Stephanie knew that before stepping on stage for the first time as a figure competitor in 2011, exercise had completely transformed her life. Physical fitness and proper nutrition provided her with an attitude of confidence and self-acceptance that she never had experienced before. Aside from competing in figure competitions, Stephanie has expanded her horizons to include powerlifting, endurance cycling, and obstacle course racing. Stephanie believes in achieving dreams, challenging one’s own limits, training hard, and becoming the best you can be.
- Stephanie currently holds the following credentials and related education:
- Certified personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Personal trainer, exercise therapy, and fitness nutrition certifications through International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- TRX Suspension Training and TRX Sports Medicine Suspension Training
- Tune Up Fitness Roll Model Certification to execute therapeutic mobility techniques and corrective exercise
- Spartan Obstacle Specialist Course
Stephanie also has a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Secondary Education from Canisius College. She currently is a licensed massage therapist with NYS after completing her Associate’s Degree in Applied Sciences with a concentration in Massage Therapy from Trocaire College.