My name is Aubree Shofner and I have been a nutrition professional & coach since 2017-2018. I hold my nutrition certification under Precision Nutrition (PN1) and am a current graduate studies student in Holistic Nutrition at the American College of Healthcare Sciences.
My professional experience has been ongoing and began in 2016 as a certified personal trainer at Jada Blitz Fitness. Over the years my passion for connecting with others and improving wellness through diet and movement has led me to highly rewarding and important moments in my career.
Personal growth combined with my desire to make positive change and influence in the lives of others has helped me to become a lead nutrition coach at Jada Blitz Fitness, create- successfully launch-and actively coach the Balanced Habits nutrition program at Balanced Body Foods, and become a nutrition coaching partner under Justin Draper for Justin Draper Fitness.
My goal is to teach each client the basic to advanced principles of nutrition beginning with education and micro-goals that help create a deeper value in their habits and choices, leading to long-term sustainable change. Individualized attention with the support, communication, and structure needed to give a truly unique and one-of-a-kind experience. No two bodies are the same, so no two nutrition programs should be either.
I specialize in the areas of holistic nutrition, exercise nutrition, and lifestyle nutrition. My background and education include, but are not limited to:
- Macronutrients and Micronutrients
- Calories and High-Low Calorie Cycling
- Intermittent Fasting Method
- The Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Elimination Protocol
- FODMAP Protocol
- The Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load
- Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Care
- Gastrointestinal: Bloating, Irregularity, Acid Reflux, GERD, Indigestion, SIBO, IBS
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Autoimmune Disease
- Weight Management, Weight Loss, and Weight Gain
- Bulk-Cut Dietary Phasing
- Female Hormonal Issues: PCOS and Pre-Peri-Post Menopause
- Thyroid Disease: Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Hyperthyroidism, and Hypothyroidism
- Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, and Metabolic Syndrome
- Exercise and Cardio Programming
- Food Trigger Identification
- Negative Reward Systems
- Disorderly Eating Patterns and Poor Food Relationships
- Mindfulness and Food Journaling Practices
- Stress Management Techniques
To schedule a free nutrition consultation or inquire about more information, please contact me directly by email (ashofner.balancedhabits@
gmail.com/ashofner.jadablitz@ gmail.com) or text (716)870-5986.